saline breast implants

images saline breast implants saline breast implants. and saline breast implants
  • and saline breast implants



  • sanjay
    04-04 11:37 AM
    For my son PIO ( applied in Chicago ) took 17 days to be delivered at my home address. I went to Indian Consulate in Chicago and asked them which way should I go. Visa or PIO and they told me to go for PIO as it is for 10 years and also had very less paper work involved.

    If you can wait for another 20 days then go for PIO. Also, I don't know if PIO had any expedite services. Now a days, all processing are premium and ordinary.





    wallpaper and saline breast implants saline breast implants. How to have Breast Implants
  • How to have Breast Implants



  • Gigantic697
    10-13 04:08 PM
    I'm going to meet the lawyer to see what is the option here. But what is the best thing to do ...go back to India and get the H4 or apply the cos from h1->H4 from here?





    saline breast implants. Breast Implants – Inframammary
  • Breast Implants – Inframammary



  • nepaliboy
    05-17 04:41 PM
    Practically not much.

    If FP is for EAD, one is likely to get EAD soon with fingerprints.

    If FP is for GC, it usually gets OK in 2-10 days and then there will be a soft LUD. GC application remains in pending state for Priority Date, Processing Date and Name Check (now there is NC override of six months).

    FP is not a bottleneck, except for few cases - they have not received FP notices for the past 8-10 months.

    It is expected that Priority Date and Processing Date will be cause of delays

    so my pd is current now september 2005 row , my rd is july 2nd 2007 , i had not receive fingerprint notice yet but last week i took infopass and io shedule for 28 th may 2008 ,
    after may 28 2008 , after taking fingerprint for my i 485 what do you think they will process my case straight forward ?





    2011 How to have Breast Implants saline breast implants. saline breast implants 3
  • saline breast implants 3



  • Janisaris
    10-30 04:37 PM
    Please call
    1-800-375-5283 options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1.

    Dial the extensions in sequence with a gap of 2 seconds...

    Good Luck !!

    Did you receive them from NSC (LIN?) . Where did you get your I140 approved?



    more...


    saline breast implants. Saline Breast Implants
  • Saline Breast Implants



  • hemamani
    06-25 06:03 PM
    Hi...

    I called Ciudad Juarez, Mexico - -800-919-1754 (with a cost of US$7.00 per call payable by Visa or MasterCard) and checked up with the customer service with my petition number whether he could see my petition details in his system. He told me that he could see my petition details in the system. And, I asked him whether that information is from PIMS? But, he told me that he is not sure what system is that but he could see my petition information.

    Does anyone have thoughts on this ... ie., MY Petition information is available in PIMS right now? If so, when will I get the passports stamped?

    Thanks!





    saline breast implants. reast implants before and
  • reast implants before and



  • meridiani.planum
    08-15 09:31 PM
    Hi Mods, I am new to the forum so in case I asked this in the wrong section then do pardon me.

    I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
    And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.

    My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)

    My question to you folks is :
    - Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back)
    - Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ??
    - He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
    - Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?

    Thanks in advance

    the quota is not filled. Try looking for another job and sponsorer asap!



    more...


    saline breast implants. saline breast implants?
  • saline breast implants?



  • ramus
    05-30 08:32 PM
    While other members helping you can you also help IV and send some web-faxes..

    Thanks.



    Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...


    I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..

    My question is if
    1: my I140 is approved from company A and
    2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
    3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then

    leave the Company A and join Company B
    Now Company A revokes I140

    Will by H1B with Company B still valid?





    2010 Breast Implants – Inframammary saline breast implants. saline breast implants
  • saline breast implants



  • rajuram
    01-10 02:04 AM
    When will USCIS process my 485 case? - this sounds familiar, I have asking this question for the last seven years, are we not all asking this......



    more...


    saline breast implants. Saline Breast Implants
  • Saline Breast Implants



  • saimrathi
    07-23 03:43 PM
    UPS says Delivered at 7.30am on 7/2/07 signed for by Hindera..

    Although I dont know what the point of this thread is... as someone said, please keep all tracking to one thread or ..





    hair saline breast implants 3 saline breast implants. saline breast implants
  • saline breast implants



  • looneytunezez
    07-31 06:47 PM
    i see dead applications.....



    more...


    saline breast implants. saline breast implants
  • saline breast implants



  • gcnirvana
    06-21 12:58 PM
    You can try other CBP but the best option is to go out of USA (maybe to mexico) and come back with a new I94 valid till Oct 2008. Don't forget to handover both the I-94s (one in pp and 797) while you go out. HTH!

    my h1b expires in october 2008. my passport expires in july 2007 and at the POE (Dallas), i received an I-94 till July 10th 2007.

    i now have a new passport and went to the dallas/fort worth airport CBP to get the date corrected to october 2008. i took my I-797 with me and showed it to them. they said i have to file an I-539 with USCIS. several people managed to get the same situation remedied at a CBP. has anyone had success at another texas CBP? please help!





    hot Saline Breast Implants saline breast implants. and saline breast implants
  • and saline breast implants



  • bfadlia
    07-19 02:20 PM
    my wife is pregnant and we told the civil surgeon she tested +ve in the TB test two years ago. He decided he'll indicate that in his report and he won't ask her to do the TB test, x-rays and some vaccinations, said we can do them after she gives birth and USCIS will have no problem with that.

    Is he being optimistic / interpretting rules loosely?

    Thanks.



    more...


    house Saline Implants saline breast implants. Affordable Breast Implants Nj
  • Affordable Breast Implants Nj



  • cinqsit
    11-24 06:07 PM
    I have seen people get a copy of their approved I-140 using FOIA Freedom of Information Act Request, where the employer was giving them a hard time and not sharing their I-140 info. So there are ways you can get a copy of the approved I-140 provided of course everything is in order. (previous poster has also posted information of getting duplicate I-140)

    This is kind of similar - you should contact a good lawyer and try and get that I-140 copy
    if you current lawyer is unhelpful just get advice and help from some other immigration lawyer - you are in the home stretch dont give up - try and provide USCIS whatever they want. (though technically they should have information about the approved I-140 - so I dont get why they are requesting a original copy from you!)

    Also you mention
    "In late 2008, with the help of a congressman, my new attorney was able to figure out that USCIS has lost my original I-140 application (filed at Nebraska center) and USCIS has issued the same I-140 receipt no. to somebody else. Then USCIS auto-created a new I-140 and gave me SRC receipt no. with filing date as Jan 2008 and as electronically filed by my previous attorney."

    Do you have any documentation abou this ? a letter from Congressman etc? This is really weird never heard anything like this before.

    You should collect all such documents (contact the congressman again if need be to get a letter or something in writing) then contact
    a good immigration lawyer.

    Good luck!





    tattoo reast implants before and saline breast implants. saline breast implants 5
  • saline breast implants 5



  • pappu
    09-01 10:06 AM
    Yes, you must get another letter from company A, HR or some big official with all dates.
    Plus get any proof you can get that proves you were employed. (affidevits, paystubs, tax W2s ...). Everything will count.

    And select a good lawyer. Read IV spotlight topic on it.

    Ability to pay and RFEs used to be my favorite subject few years ago :)



    more...


    pictures saline breast implants? saline breast implants. Gummy Bear Breast Implant: Top
  • Gummy Bear Breast Implant: Top



  • morpis
    06-24 06:30 PM
    Hello All,

    I am from India and I am getting ready to file my 485 in 1st week of July. I have an approved 140.

    I have two issues I am not sure about how to procced --

    1. My wife's name is wrong in her birth certificate. also, my mother's name is not present in my birth certificate. I am getting both of our parents to execute affidavits. Do these affidavits need to be originals when I submit them with my 485 appln? Or my folks in India can scan them and email me and I can submit copies with my 485 appln?

    2. My passport is expiring in Oct 2007. Some people have mentioned that your passport needs to be valid for six months at the time you file for your 485 appln. Is this true? I have not found a definitive answer anywhere.

    Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Appreciate all your responses.

    Thanks.





    dresses and saline breast implants saline breast implants. Saline Implants
  • Saline Implants



  • aranya
    01-15 10:40 AM
    Two things

    1] H1b application may not be filed by the beneficiary i.e. you cannot file it. Your employer or his representative (lawyer) has to apply.

    2] The lawyer fees may be paid by either the employer or the employee - no USCIS requirments/laws.



    more...


    makeup Saline Breast Implants saline breast implants. Saline Implants
  • Saline Implants



  • hazishak
    11-03 01:07 AM
    What do you guys think? USCIS will listen whatever IV says? Also NSC received more applications than other service centers. So it is reasonable for NSC to be behind.

    Admins/Moderators:

    Can this be taken up with USCIS???

    Thanks





    girlfriend saline breast implants 5 saline breast implants. Do Saline Breast Implants Have
  • Do Saline Breast Implants Have



  • indianabacklog
    07-25 11:24 AM
    I didn't find what I am looking for.

    I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.

    So, I am thinking to file myself.
    Posted this in another thread earlier, these are the instructions I followed from my employer.
    DOCUMENTATION FOR APPLICATION
    BASED ON EMPLOYMENT

    The primary applicant and all dependents must each file the following documents. All checks/money orders should be made payable to the �Department of Homeland Security� and stapled to the top left-hand corner of the Form I-485 (Application for Permanent Residence). Place documentation for each application in the order listed below.

    1. Form I-485 (Application for Permanent Residence) and fee. Fee is $325 for each person aged 14 and over, $225 for each person under the age of 14. Check box (a) in Part 2 of the form. Form
    I-485 Supplement A is not required unless you are illegally in the US.

    2. Fingerprint fee ($70) for each applicant aged 14 to 79. USCIS will send notification of time and place for later fingerprinting. Fee may either be included with the check/money order for the Form I-485 or written as a separate check/money order.

    3. Two color passport pictures (click here). Staple an envelope with photos to the lower left corner of the Form I-485.

    4. Form G-325A (Biographic Information).

    5. Sealed I-693 (Report of Medical Examination) and Supplement to I-693 completed by a certified USCIS Civil Surgeon. Children under 14 years of age do not need the x-ray or blood serology.

    6. Evidence of valid nonimmigrant status. Prepare an outline or �history� of all prior periods of stay and visa status in the U.S. Include copies of related documents
    (I-20s, IAP-66/DS2019s, I-797s) and 2 year home residency waiver letter, if applicable.

    7. Photocopies of I-94 (both sides), passport identification, passport validity/extension, and US visa pages.


    8. Photocopy of Form I-797 Approval Notice, showing approval of I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Workers. If you are filing while the I-140 is pending, write CONCURRENT FILING on the cover sheet and mailing envelope. Be sure to attach a copy of the I-140 Receipt Notice.

    9. Photocopy of birth certificate showing parents� names. Passports are NOT acceptable substitutes for a birth record.

    10. Photocopy of the marriage license of the primary applicant and spouse.

    11. Photocopies of divorce decree(s) and/or death certificate(s) from all prior marriages of the primary applicant and spouse (if applicable).

    12. Current employment letter for the primary applicant. Letter must certify continuation of permanent employment, starting salary, and duties.

    13. If family members are applying, Form I-134 (Affidavit of Support) must be completed by primary applicant on behalf of any accompanying family members. Be sure to include documentation. Employment-based applicants do NOT file Form I-864.

    14. If you or any family members are applying for work authorization, Form I-765 ($180 fee) must be completed. Download page 10 only. Staple an envelope with two additional photos to the lower left corner of the I-765. Mark (c)(9) in question #16.

    15. See attachment on travel to determine whether you wish to file Form I-131 for Advance Parole.

    16. Cover sheet listing all documentation.


    NOTE: Any document not in English must be translated and accompanied by a translator�s statement. You should not translate your own documents. The translation does not have to be notarized, but it must include the certification of the translator. The following is an acceptable example of certification:


    I, [name of translator], hereby certify that I am competent to translate from the _____________ language into English and that the attached/above is an accurate translation of the original [birth/death/marriage] document.



    Signature _________________
    Name of translator _______________
    Address: ______________________
    Telephone: _____________________





    hairstyles saline breast implants saline breast implants. Breast Implants
  • Breast Implants



  • FinalGC
    10-21 08:46 AM
    Yes, your company can do that, however this can only be done for a period of 1 year.

    This is what most of the consulting firms do...if you see most of their projects are never more than 1 year. This is a way to save taxes for employees and employer.

    However, after 1 year you cannot claim any expenses. if the company allows it, then they will be in trouble and not you. Otherwise, find another project at least 50 miles away from your current location.

    So what your company is doing is legal....





    desi3933
    03-02 10:37 AM
    Thanks SL & Lost in GC process,

    Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year

    One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's

    Thanks
    Senthil

    If you have approved I-140 and your PD is not current, your employer can seek 3 year extension for H-1B under section 104(c) of AC21. In this case, the H-1B petition must request three years, and also include a LCA covering such period of extension sought.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    Caluistus
    04-05 03:08 PM
    unlock iphone 4
    iphone 4 unlock
    click here
    check it
    how to unlock iphone 4
    click

    Crude Oil Board • Login (http://www.oil-price.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=20344)
    View the profile of Baldartina (http://bobandersen.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=42663)
    www.noscetenet.com • Login (http://www.noscetenet.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=304)
    Osffac.com • Login (http://www.osffac.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2632)
    http://ccds-discussion.org//smf//forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=873

    Gästebuch (http://www.finca-urlauber.de/index.php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=phocaguestbook&id=1&Itemid=53)
    View the profile of Baldartina (http://www.uc-itsa.org/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=155807)
    unlock iphone 4 4.3.1 ylevela151 (http://courtsidechampions.com/index.php?topic=43268.new#new)
    (WWE) Animal’s Son Discusses His Induction, Punk Comments on Scott Hall, More - TWNP-Wrestling News | homeaquariumcare.com (http://homeaquariumcare.com/review/index.php/2011/04/03/wwe-animals-son-discusses-his-induction-punk-comments-on-scott-hall-more-twnp-wrestling-news/#comment-65640)
    Gästebuch (http://www.kriegsdorf-hadad.de/index.php?option=com_phocaguestbook&view=phocaguestbook&id=1&Itemid=24&lang=de)

    unlock iphone 4.2.1 check it unlock iphone 4 4.3.1 unlock iphone 4.3.1 unlock iphone 4 4.3 unlock iphone 4.3
    It was awhile ago when I saw it, but there is apparently something you can download and burn to a disk and it will delete just about everything from your computer to make reformatting easier. Anybody know what the website is? There are missing, necessary files on our desktop or there may have been a virus and now its all screwy. I just got a laptop so was able to transfer all the stuff I needed from the desktop to the laptop, so it'd be better just to reformat since I already have everything backed up here so to speak.
    _________________
    unlock iphone 4.3.1
    (http://multisim-ekb.net.ru/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=55220 )